You probably want to start learning about how to start trading with Binomo if you are thinking about using the platform. Trading may not be easy, especially if you are a starter beginner. But if you want to explore your way around, Binomo can open a door to the world of investment, profits, and wealth building. Of course, you need to start first. Aside from knowing what Binomo is, you also need to know how to set your account up and then how to start the trade.
More about Binomo
You probably have heard the name as it has gained quite popularity over the last few years. It’s a trading platform that operates online, giving you access to different financial assets while allowing you to access analytical trading services easily. The platform has its own practical tools, meant to help you be familiar with the system. In this way, you won’t only be able to learn about different assets, but you can also trade them. You can manage assets, like commodities, indexes, currencies, and others. If you know how to start trading with Binomo, the possibility to get profits can begin right away.
Is Binomo good for beginners? Absolutely yes. IFC (International Financial Commission) has validated Binomo. It’s an agency for external dispute resolution that has safe guarded and protected the users’ interest of Binomo. There are also users from 133 countries that have said good things about the platform. In short, the platform offers a healthy environment so professional and beginner traders can achieve their trading goals.
The Demo Account
Binomo Demo account is created to look similar to the real trading system, designed based by the real market condition. The Demo account is meant to somehow reflect the live trading condition as detailed as possible. If you want to know how to start trading with Binomo, Demo account would be a perfect place to start. Keep in mind that these steps are basically the same between the Demo account and the Real account.
The steps to manage the trade:
- Choose a specific account type.
- Choose an asset. You will see a percentage right next to the asset. It determines profitability. High percentage means high possibility of profits (if your trade is successful).
- Determine the amount of investment you want to make. The minimum is around $1 while the maximum is $1,000. If you are a beginner, you should start with the smaller trades. You should hone your gut feelings, knowing the market test and response. You should also be comfortable with the entire situation.
- You need to choose an expiration time. It is the time when you want your trade to close off.
- Analyze the movement of the price. It will be displayed on the chart. From the analysis, you can make your forecast. Go with green if you believe that the asset’s price will increase or red if you think it goes down.
- You need to wait for the closing time of the trade to check whether the forecast is true or not. If it’s correct, then your investment amount will go into your balance, plus the profits. You won’t get your investment back if the forecast is wrong. If it’s a tie, then your initial investment will return to your balance without any profit.
Registering yourself is basically easy. You can register with Facebook, email, and even Google. Binomo can operate on any mobile devices with different operating systems. You can use Android phones or iPhones.
It’s advisable that you find out more about how Binomo operates and what you can expect from the platform. Also learn about the tips and tricks before you jump onto the platform. It’s also a good idea to familiarize yourself with the trading system and Demo account before you do real trade. Your baby step should start from you visiting the website at https://binomo.com and then learn how to start trading with Binomo.